These workshops are designed for you to study at your own pace. The workshops usually include videos explaining the concepts and practice problems with solutions and videos. Some of the workshops are written for a specific purpose, but any Texas A&M student can use them.
- Linear Algebra for Data Science: an introduction to the linear algebra concepts that are necessary for a Masters of Science in Data Science. The topics include matrices and their properties, linear transformations, and eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- Linear Algebra for MATH 308: an introduction or review of linear algebra topics that are useful for Differential Equations. The topics include vectors and matrices, systems of equations, eigenvectors and eigenvalues, and systems of differential equations.
- Math for Quantitative Finance: reviews topics to help students prepare for a Master of Science in Quantitative Finance. It covers several variables calculus, differential equations, and mathematical probability.
- Python Instructional Series: An introduction to Python including installing Python and getting started. Useful for all math classes where Python is used.
- Double Integrals: a brief review or introduction to solving double integrals including changing the order of integration and substitution.